Thursday, April 22, 2010

Books for Toddlers

These books are supposed to be suitable for Toddlers from 2-3 years old.

Book to a Goose by Mem Foz and David Miller
Click, Clack 123 by Doreen Cronin and Betsy Lewin
Cuddle Time by Libby Gleeson
Dig, Dig, Digging by Margaret Mayo & Alex Ayliffe
Dog in, Cat out by Gillian Rubinstein
Each Peach Pear Plum by Janet and Allan Ahlberg
Good Night, Me by Andrew Daddo & Emma Quay
Grandpa & Thomas by Pamela Allen
Guess How Much I love you by Sam McBratney
I want my Potty by Tony Ross
My Dad by Anthony Browne
My Grandma by Jeanette Rowe
Piglet & Mama by Margaret Wild & Stephen Michael King
The Grandpa Book by Todd Parr
The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
Too Many Pears by Jackie French & Bruce Whatley
We're Going on a Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen & Helen Oxenbury
Wheels on the Bus by Penny Dann
Za-za's Baby Brother by Lucy Cousins

A quick check on mphonline showed that they only had The Very Hungry Caterpillar whilst some of other books may be on their database but listed as not available. This is sad indeed if we want to promote reading for the kids. I suppose they may have other books but sometimes the books that parents deem interesting are tossed out by the kids. I shall have to look elsewhere to procure my books.

No comments: