Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Mothership

Today we, a company that was bought over joined our mother ship at Jalan University. However the excitement of moving back to base was marred by the size of my work station. I have been reduced from a manager space to a telephonist cubicle. It is liked to me having a semi-detached house and now I am demoted to a terrace house.

However the ‘bigger’ managers have a room.. and the rooms are quite large. All the better for us to dump the Point Of Sales materials there. What is worse is that we are not connected by phone and therefore cannot work at all. I am now just writing emails and updating this blog about the office situation. I am seated amongst the secretaries. I am assured of being well taken care off. The secretaries are soo sweet, they feed you and fuss over you ;)

Another good thing is that we have a office warming party this evening. Hip hip hurrah for being able to get drunk soon. We can all eat and be merry… har har… Getting drunk during office hours are quite common for us in this company.. nice eh? All that wine.. lovely!

No comments: