Saturday, January 05, 2008

Gaining weight

On the recent visit to the gynae on the 2nd Jan (on my 20 week), I noticed that my weight was about 52kgs... which mean that from the 4th month onward (ie when I started work), i gained one kg a week... wowee! If this keeps up, by the time i reach 40 weeks, i wud have gained another 20kgs thus being 72kg... totally unacceptable!


I doubt that i will last until week 40. Very likely I deliver before week 37 (since I am having twins and hence there is not much space for them anymore).


The 20 week scan took one hour by the sonographer. Babies look fine and healthy as detailed by the expert. Also, I found out that that they are hamburgers... (not hotdogs). Yup! 2 girls. I do feel that my mission seems not completed without a boy. After all, Marido already has a girl so these 2 girls don't seem that special anymore. Sigh! I sud be happy though but I can't help feeling a little disappointed.

No comments: