Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Only Son

These days has been hectic with feeding babies in the wee hours of the morning, once more when I wake up for work, driving around in traffic, coping with a new boss, pumping milk at work (much to the chagrin of my colleagues as the milk smells), trying to leave work on time, eating enough to take care of myself and finally trying to sleep the required 6 hours a night. As you can tell from my blog time, I have just finished a feeding session together since I am awake while everyone else in this house is sleeping!

In moments of stress in coping with the new additions in my family, I turn to my only son for comfort. He is such a constant wonder- he seems to anticipate my mood and comes to me to allow me to give him a big squeeze so that I feel much better. Somehow, hugging the cat makes me feel heck of a lot calmer esp when the babies just finished a long bout of crying.

Here are 2 updated pix of NImbus!

No comments: