Friday, September 26, 2008

The Egg fell at Sepang Goldcoast




Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again.


In my case it was:


Humpty Dumpty laid in her pram
Humpty Dumpty fell- head hit the land
Papa picked her up and prayed she'd be fine
Praise God, she only cried... no cracks no lines!

We were at Sepang Goldcoast on the 30th Aug on Saturday for a meal with some good friends (one who is in charge of the development of this gorgeous place). We were to have a meal on the deck by the sea. Unfortunately the deck only had stairs up and so we had to lift the pram up. When my maid and Marido was trying to do so, my maid accidentally lifted her front of the pram without realising that Marido was not holding on the back of the pram and it fell backwards with Eggy slipping out of the pram head down and dropping like an egg on the concrete floor! Aiiii! My heart almost stopped! I thought that she may have broken her neck in that fall.


However, Marido picked her up immediately and just prayed for her. My maid for so distraught that she started crying. I was surprisingly calm. After crying piteously for abt 15 mins, Eggy calmed down and seemed fine after that. I thought that her head a bit senget after that but when I checked with her paed 2 days later, he assured me that it was ok.

No comments: