Thursday, September 18, 2008

Leaving you

I had loved you for far too long than I should. Even after you caused me not a small amount of anguish with the nasty people that you have bred within your fold. I had been so blind to your faults because I wanted so badly to give you a chance to prove yourself true to me. But after giving you a chance for almost enough time to bring a child to this world, I feel that I have to move on in my life.

But why? Well, you continued to allow the other woman (devastatingly gorgeous but supremely evil) to try to get rid of me from the first day I arrived, you were unfaithful by giving all your time to someone else there too and totally neglecting me even though you knew that I was the one who needed the most attention for the relationship to work. You continued to allow another person to dictate the nuances of the relationship which you knew would cause a friction! It seems like you have no idea what it takes to make this work!

You allowed everyone concerned to work in silos and bred such a hostile and secretive culture. I did love you, pls never think that I did not.. in fact I loved you so much that I even neglected the new people in my life who needed me more than you did.

But I now see the light.... so I am leaving you with a heavy heart but still knowing that if I put my time and effort in this new person... it would be worth it.. becos I can bring the person to join me in the next side of heaven.

I guess you could say that I intend to be a good steward what what I had asked for.

Therefore goodbye... but never think that I was not grateful... I do thank you for being a part of my life when I needed that reassurance that I was still capable in getting your attention even though it was shortlived. Farewell...

No comments: