Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sleeping on Westin's Bed

Westin invited me to stay with him this weekend. I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed my night with Westin. And sleeping on his bed... such a heavenly bed! Groan.... It was a king sized bed with goose feathered pillows and down comforter. I was quite sure that I did not want to get out of bed. It was delicious.. wonderfully titillating the senses.

You've got to see the breakfast he prepares for you. Waffles, pancake, eggs any way you want it, freshly squeezed juices and my favourite- Chinese porridge with century eggs, fermented beans and pickled lettuce. Divine!

Westin did not ask anything in return except to ask my friends to check him out. He is more than delighted to accomodate anyone. As long as they can afford him of course. He is not that cheap... he cost about RM329 per night. If you are looking at having him as a long term companion, you can negotiate the price. Honestly, you should check him out.. he is first class at serving you!

No comments: