Monday, March 17, 2008

Sleep

The pregnancy is tiring. I have to admit that I am in bed normally by 10pm every night.. whether or not I fall asleep is another matter. But the blessed me is able to drop everything at 10 and go off to dreamland. I have about a full 8 hours of sleep at least and most days, I have 9!

I start work at 8.45am and I am normally out of the house by 8am to make it in time. I get off work about 6.30pm and am normally home by 7.30pm for dinner. At 8.30pm, i take a shower and get on the net, read about babies and work stuff, play with Nimbus, chat with Marido, some light household chores. And then it's time to go to bed.

I think I am blessed indeed!

Sleeping.. well .. even though I get the 8-9 hour sleep, I normally wake up 3 times in the night to empty the bladder and by 6am, Nimbus is meowing his head off to get fed.. bad cat!! So the sleep is not that great quality but hey! It's better than less sleep.

No comments: